Tuesday, February 23, 2010

University Life

University life...what do you think about it?

I describe university life as revolution or changing of life style…maybe.

I’ve seen many people who changed in terms of physical or spiritual. Maybe we can say this case as “culture shock”. I can’t deny that in my own life I also experienced the situation. Yup, some people may not realize the changes that occurred against their will, but those around them can see the changes that happen to them. It’s easy for us to see the changes that happen to others but to recognize the changes that happen to ourselves is very difficult. Maybe because of this matter people like to say “mind your own business”. As I’ve said, university life is about revolution or changing process of life style. Every single person has their own life style, but I believe that most of people behavior will be changed when they set foot into university. More so to those people who so far remained under take care of parents, never far away and always get advice and encouragement from their parents. However, I didn’t say that those people will change into negative matter and it’s depends on individual’s mindset whether they wanted a changed to positive or negative matter. Sometimes we don’t realize that we changed to positive or negative prospective. We may say that we changed to positive matter, but others say we changed to negative matter and who knows which one is correct. Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment